Veito Blade S2000 2kW Electrical Waterproof Wall Mounted Patio Heater Review
Veito Blade 2000
- Energy efficient
- Cheaper than the S2500
- Remote control
- Weatherproof (IP55)
- Covers 25SQM instead of 30SQM
The baby brothers of the Veito Blade S2500 – slightly cheaper, with a bit less power but all the bells and whistles of the S2500!
Veito Blade 2000 – 2kW Review
Energy efficient, with remote control. Great for heating the patio, conservatory or for commercial installation.
If you’re looking for a wall or ceiling mounted heater that comes with a 2 year warranty and has been tried and tested against the elements. Then Veito is for you!
4 different power settings – 800W, 1200W, 1600W, 2000W. With automatic heat protection shut-off feature, if you accidentally knock the heater over it’ll turn itself off (handy if it falls off the wall I guess!) and a remote control, great for commercial users and home users alike.
With a lifespan of 10,000 hours. This heater just keeps going!
How much does the Veito Blade S2000 2kW heater cost to run?
We’ve calculated the cost to run on all 4 settings below.
The current average per kWh in the U.K is currently 12.2 pence. To get the hourly usage we need to do the following:
Hourly heater running costs:
2kW x 1 hour = 2 kWh x 12.2p = 24.4p
1.6kW x 1 hour = 1.6 kWh x 12.2p = 19.5p
1.2kW x 1 hour = 1.2 kWh x 12.2p = 14.6p
0.8kW x 1 hour = 0.8 kWh x 12.2p = 9.8p
If you’re using this heater in a commercial environment we’d assume approximately 5 hours of use per day. This leaves us with the following monthly electric bill.
Home users can divide the below figures by 2 for an approximate monthly bill based on 2.5 hours of use per day.
(2000W) our monthly electric bill will be £36.60.
(1600W) our monthly electric bill will be £29.25.
(1200W) our monthly electric bill will be £21.90.
(800W) our monthly electric bill will be £14.70.
Energy efficient and functional! Assuming we used the heater for 5 hours a day, then we should expect the element to last over 5 years!
Is this patio heater suitable for home or commercial use?
Definitely built for the home and commercial user. With a slight lean towards commercial as there are cheaper home heaters available, but if you want a non-intrusive heater that has style and is built to last and don’t mind spending the extra on a respected brand then buy veito!
- Cost at time of review (8th June 2017): £250.00
- Type of heater: Electric, Infrared
- Suitable for: Home & Commercial
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Dimensions: 90 x 9 x 13cm
- Comes with: Remote control, 2.3 metre power lead
- Power settings: (800W, 1200W, 1600W, 2000W)
- Features: 4 power settings, 2 year warranty, 10000 hour element life, weatherproof
- Cost to run (per hour): £0.10 / £0.15 / £0.20 / £0.25
Perfect for commercial users!
Veito’s are built to last. They’re weatherproof, come with a remote control, have been tested and used in the south pole! So it should keep the cold away during our lovely British summers.
We’ve had to give it 5 stars out of 5. The only difference between this and the S2500 is the power output. If you’ve got no need for the 2500W output and would like to run this unit at 800W to save the pennies, then save the £50 and buy this one instead.
It has a fixed price and has never been listed at less than £250.00 – if you can find it cheaper then great! Otherwise you’re safe in the knowledge that you’re paying for quality.
Not for you? How about these best-sellers instead?
- Firefly 2KW FreeStanding Water Resistant Infared Electric Garden Outdoor Indoor Patio Heater - 3 Power Settings
- Milestone Camping Portable Gas Heater - Green
- Set of 2 Firefly 2kW Outdoor Freestanding Electric Quartz Bulb Garden Patio Heaters - 3 Power Settings
- LIVIVO ® Electric Free Standing 2kW Patio Heater with 3 Power Settings – Powerful Quartz Tube Heating Element with Integrated Safety Over-Heat Protection – Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use – IPX4 Rated & ROHS Approved - 45 Degree Adjustable Heat Angle and Height Adjustable Stand
- Oxford Barbecues 56135B X-Large Steel Chimenea - Black