Veito Blade S2500 2.5kW Electrical Waterproof Wall Mounted Patio Heater Review
Veito Blade S2500
- Cheap to run
- Easy to install
- 4 power settings
- Remote control
If you’re looking for a great all around commercial patio heater, suitable for indoors and outdoors that comes with a remote control, a number of safety features, is waterproof (IP55 rated), wont break the bank, then this is the patio heater for you!
Veito Blade S2500 – 2.5kW Review
Energy efficient, sleek and stylish. The perfect addition to any pub, club or restaurant.
When you buy Veito, you’re buying a brand you can trust. This heater comes with 2 years warranty, next day delivery and weighs in at just 2.1kg.
It has 4 different power settings – 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2500W. Comes with tip-over protection and overheat protection. It also boasts automatic temperature control so you’re not burning your clients! An off-timer, push button-control and remote control for those that want to hang it out of reach.
The heating element has a lifespan of 10,000 hours. This unit will heat up to 30SQM
How much does the Veito Blade S2500 2.5kW heater cost to run?
We’ve calculated the cost to run on all 4 settings below.
The current average per kWh in the U.K is currently 12.2 pence. To get the hourly usage we need to do the following:
Hourly heater running costs:
2.5kW x 1 hour = 2.5 kWh x 12.2p = 30.5p
2kW x 1 hour = 2 kWh x 12.2p = 24.4p
1.5kW x 1 hour = 1.5 kWh x 12.2p = 18.3p
1kW x 1 hour = 1 kWh x 12.2p = 12.2p
As this is targeted to the commercial market we’ve assumed 5 hours of usage per day in the below calculations.
(2500W) our monthly electric bill will be £45.75.
(2000W) our monthly electric bill will be £36.60.
(1500W) our monthly electric bill will be £27.45.
(1000W) our monthly electric bill will be £18.30.
As you can see this is an incredibly efficient patio heater. If we were to use it for just 5 hours a day, then we’d expect the element to last over 5 years before needing a replacement.
Is this patio heater suitable for home or commercial use?
These really are targeted to the commercial user, but there’s nothing stopping you from using it at home. These are built to last and to prove it, they’re the heater of choice in the Antartica!
- Cost at time of review (5th June 2017): £299.99
- Type of heater: Electric, Infrared
- Suitable for: Home & Commercial
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions: 90 x 9 x 13cm
- Comes with: Remote control, 2.3 metre power lead
- Power settings: (1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2500W)
- Features: 4 power settings, 2 year warranty, 10000 hour element life, weatherproof
- Cost to run (per hour): £0.12 / £0.18 / £0.24 / £0.31
Perfect for commercial users!
At the end of the day, if you’re looking for an indestructible weatherproof unit to keep you warm at night, then this is without a doubt the heater for you. If scientists in the south pole use it to keep warm then you can rest safe in the knowledge that it’ll keep going and going and going!
We’ve given it 5 stars out of 5. Yes it costs a fair bit, but you pay a price for quality and that’s exactly what this heater provides.
Not for you? How about these best-sellers instead?
- Firefly 2KW FreeStanding Water Resistant Infared Electric Garden Outdoor Indoor Patio Heater - 3 Power Settings
- Milestone Camping Portable Gas Heater - Green
- Set of 2 Firefly 2kW Outdoor Freestanding Electric Quartz Bulb Garden Patio Heaters - 3 Power Settings
- LIVIVO ® Electric Free Standing 2kW Patio Heater with 3 Power Settings – Powerful Quartz Tube Heating Element with Integrated Safety Over-Heat Protection – Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use – IPX4 Rated & ROHS Approved - 45 Degree Adjustable Heat Angle and Height Adjustable Stand
- Oxford Barbecues 56135B X-Large Steel Chimenea - Black