Galt Toys Junior Folding Trampoline
Galt Toys Folding Trampoline Review
This mini trampoline is great for kids aged 3 and up (we bought something very similar from Argos and it’s find that kids as young as 2 can make use of it) – with a maximum weight limit of 25kg this folding trampoline should be fine for kids up to about the age of 6.
Assembly of the trampoline takes about 20 to 30 minutes and can be done by 1 person. Why not check out the instructional setup guide video below.
Included in the box is 1 x space saving folding trampoline with safety cover.
It has overwhelmingly positive reviews, with over 450 reviews on Amazon at time of writing and an average rating of 4.2/5 stars.
Prices vary wildly on this item, try to hold out for a purchase price of about £40-50 as these retail for £59.99 on the official galt toys website.
It’s affordable and fully functional, it folds up and can be stored after each use, making it great for those of us who are short of space!
- Frame Dimensions: 86cm x 86cm
- Floor to Handle: 82cm
- Shape: Square
- Number Of Legs: 4
- Safety Padding: Included
- Weight: 6kg
- Brand: Galt Toys
- Capacity: 1 Child
- Maximum Weight: 25kg
Recommended for children aged 3+
- 1x Folding Trampoline
Best Price & Deals
- Junior trampoline with easy grip handle encourages children to exercise and keep fit
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use with tough weatherproof mat
- The handle screws off and legs fold down for easy storage
- Padded cover around the mat provides extra safety and prevents children stepping on bungee cord
- Maximum weight 25 kg (55 pounds). Suitable from age 3 years up
Price History for Galt Toys Folding Trampoline
|Current Price||£49.99||7th July 2018|
|Highest Price||£49.99||13th November 2017|
|Lowest Price||£32.98||11th May 2018|
Last price changes
|£49.99||9th June 2018|
|£32.98||11th May 2018|
|£47.98||30th November 2017|
|£49.99||13th November 2017|