Contact Us / Write For Us
There are plenty of ways you can get in touch with us here at PatioMate and we’d love to hear from you. Whether you’ve purchased a product or just want to ask a question.
Write for Us
We’re also looking for guest post contributors who are interested in writing for us.
We’ve got a few examples of what we’re currently looking for below, or please feel free to pitch your own ideas!
Current Post Ideas:
5 Ways To Keep Your Garden Healthy Over Winter
How to Keep Slugs & Snails at Bay
General Tips & Suggestions for Patios / Gardens
Plants & Flowers in Famous Artwork
All Beginner Guides (E.G A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Own Food & Vegetables)
We’re also looking for:
Any posts that include images or visits to famous parks / palaces or play areas.
Garden project posts
Gardening design or maintenance tips
Places to visit (great for business owners)
Rules for Guest Post Contributors:
We actively encourage and welcome contributions them. They are a great way to introduce the PatioMate viewer base to your product or website.
We are also actively seeking regular authors and contributors who are willing to post at least once a month (we can discuss a payment per contribution, or profit sharing on posts made).
Why submit to PatioMate?
We have a fairly active Facebook page with 1,500+ fans, 1,200+ Twitter followers. Well written and thought out content ranks very highly in Google and other search engines and engagement rates for competitions are through the roof on Facebook!
PatioMate Stats (June 2018):
Unique Pageviews: 15,580
Avg. Time on Page: 3:42
Please do get in touch if you’re interested!
Content Submission Guidelines
- Content must be original, all posts will be checked via copyscape before going live.
- Images should be included where appropriate. Please provide proof of licensing or have correctly attributed the photographer within the content where applicable.
- Non-commercial posters can include as many backlinks as they wish. These should be included within the content as we do not have dedicated author boxes.
- Commercial backlinks (posts for businesses etc) are also accepted – backlinks are limited to 1 and the quality of content must be exceptional!
- When contacting us, please provide your website or URL that you wish to link to and any previous examples of guest posts, along with the title of your content and approximate word count.
Pricing & Do-Follow/No-Follow Information + Earn Money with PatioMate
- We charge an editorial fee of £100 (GBP) for posts under 1,500 words – this fee goes straight to our copywriter to bulk out the content and proof-read before going live.
- In-depth pieces between 1,500 and 2,500 words are free – we can discuss payment for exceptional posts.
- Over 2,500 words with correctly attributed images and well thought out guides are paid at 2.5p per word (£100 for 2,500 words) – we pay 5p per word for regular contributors!
For transparency – all commercially sponsored links will have the rel=”sponsored” attribute attached to them and a disclaimer in the content. This is non-negotiable.
Genuine high-quality content without obvious commercial intent will not be subject to this rule and links created will be followed.
Running a Competition?
Our users love competitions – if you’ve got a product related to the garden or outdoors you can expect thousands of likes and shares!
- We charge £200 (GBP) to run a competition and you supply the products. 50% of this fee goes into promotion and advertising on FB.
- Minimum product value for a competition is £50 (GBP).
We look forward to hearing from you!