There are plenty of ways you can get in touch with us here at PatioMate and we’d love to hear from you. Whether you’ve purchased a product or just want to ask a question.
Write for Us
We’re also looking for guest post contributors who are interested in writing for us.
We’ve got a few examples of what we’re currently looking for below, or please feel free to pitch your own ideas!
Current Post Ideas:
5 Ways To Keep Your Garden Healthy Over Winter
How to Keep Slugs & Snails at Bay
General Tips & Suggestions for Patios / Gardens
Plants & Flowers in Famous Artwork
We’re also looking for:
Any posts that include images or visits to famous parks / palaces or play areas.
Garden project posts
Gardening design or maintenance tips
Places to visit (great for business owners)
Rules for Guest Post Contributors:
We do not charge for guest post contributions and actively encourage and welcome them. They are a great way to introduce the PatioMate viewer base to your product or website.
We are also actively seeking regular authors and contributors who are willing to post at least once a month (we can discuss a payment per contribution, or profit sharing on posts made).
Please do get in touch if you’re interested!
- Content must be original, all posts will be checked via copyscape before going live.
- Images should be included where appropriate. Please provide proof of licensing or have correctly attributed the photographer within the content where applicable.
- Non-commercial posters can include as many backlinks as they wish. These should be included within the content as we do not have dedicated author boxes.
- Commercial backlinks (posts for businesses etc) are also accepted – backlinks are limited to 1 and the quality of content must be exceptional!
- Posts can be as long (or short) as you please but please aim for at least 600+ words – to give you an idea, most of our guides or blog posts are at least 1,000+ words, with some coming in at 3,000+
- When contacting us, please provide your website or URL that you wish to link to and any previous examples of guest posts, along with the title of your content and approximate word count.
We look forward to hearing from you!